Cotinine (Nicotine) Saliva Test (Ütest Website Exclusive!)
- Oral fluid detection – COT 30 ng/mL
- Detects Cotinine in saliva 1-48 hours after last use
- Cotinine is the predominate metabolite in nicotine found in tobacco products
- Easy to use, clarity within minutes
- Friendly customer service
- Includes: test(s), instructions, test translation, informational pamphlet
+ Products with Cotinine
+ What is Cotinine?
Cotinine is the predominate metabolite of nicotine.
+ Taking your test
+ Understanding your results
2 lines appear; one next to “C” and one next to the “T”
The color of the T line may vary, even a faint “T” line = negative (clean) result
Only one line next to the “C” appears
No visible lines appear
No line next to the “C” appears
*Contact customer service if the result is invalid
+ Shipping information
+ Perfect for...
Concerned parents, how to test your teen, teenage nicotine products, youth tobacco tests, dangers of vaping.